When I received an invite from JWD events, I was happy to review C.taste for my followers who reside in Sharjah. C.taste is located in Centro by Rotana which is known as a modern, stylish and lifestyle business hotel. We were curious about the quality and taste as the Iftar buffet is for AED 99 only which is very affordable.
A fun cake decorating competition,
They had variety to offer: The Hot and Cold Mezza were fresh and tasted just the way they are suppose to! (Houmms, Tabouleh, Fattoush, Chicken Liver, Baba Ganoush, Spinach Salad, Keshak, Farfaheen, Fateh, Cous Cous, Greek Salads, Kebbeh, Fatayer)
The Mains were a little bit of disappointing as most of theirs taste wasn’t satisfying for my taste buds but had both international and middle eastern options. (Kousa Warak Enab, Chicken Kabsa, Lamb Thareed, Fish Salona, Shariya Rice, Harees)
A very well done and delicious Dessert selection. (Amawat, Macaroon, Mango Mohlabiah, Kashtalia, Basbusa, Omali)
View this post on Instagram
#Discovering C.taste at @centrosharjah 🍴 What's your favourite Ramadan sweet? 😍 Daily unlimted Iftar with live cooking stations for AED 99 ✨ Read #8- Iftar at C.taste, Centro Sharjah 🌙 (Link in the bio) #KeepDiscovering #30days30reviews #RamadanWithNazish #CentroSharjah #Ctaste #RamadaninSharjah #foodie #mydubai #uae #instalike #blogger #dubaifoodie #blog #foodlovers #dubaifoodblogger #foodblogger #food #dubaiblogger #Dubailife #sharjahfood #Sharjaheats #photooftheday #ZomatoSharjah #ZomatoUAE #tastedubai #jivewithdeepti #jwdevents
A simple but oh so refreshing and the classic summery Greek Salad.
Definitely the star dish of the evening was Potato Harra as for the crispy and spicy flavour!
Fatayer– Perfect food finger spinach stuffed traingle shaped pastry with the right chew, flavor and colour!
Chicken Kabsa– After all the repetition of dishes at each Iftar. This was a different main dish that I came across, and it turned out extremely delicious and a little bit spicy with goodness of almonds.
Alfredo Pasta– Rich, creamy and simply satisfying.
Overall, it was kind of a successful discovery! A fun filled evening with a wide spread of International cuisine and a blend of traditional Emirati, Syrian, Jordanian, Egyptian and Palestinian dishes. Thank you JWD events (Deepti-JivewithDeepti) and C.taste team for being an awesome host!
- You can get 20% discount on the bill for group bookings of 10 and more people.
- For reservations: Call 06 5088000
- Daily unlimted Iftar with live cooking stations for AED 99 only and Suhoor for AED 80 only.
- Ramadan Holiday Contest: Dining at c.taste can now get you a staycation to Istanbul, Turkey. All through Ramadan we are running a raffle draw, simply fill up your details and drop them in our raffle box to stand a chance of winning a two night’s stay along with flights to Tango Arjaan Rotana, Istanbul!
- Community building initiatives: Ramadan Art Competition: Centro Sharjah partnered with Manzil Center for children with special needs to conduct an art competition with the students by giving them a theme ‘Ramadan in Sharjah’
#KeepDiscovering #30days30reviews #TamadanwithNazish #CTaste #CentroSharjah #JWDEvents #JivewithDeepti #RamadanwithCentro #IftaratCtaste