The success of the restaurant lies in the name itself, ‘Choices’ at Bustan by Rotana. The lavish Iftar buffet is spread all over in the magnificent restaurant and extended to the lobby with endless choices.
One of the main highlights of the buffet, it is family oriented with simple yet luxuries and comfortable settings and relaxed ambiance (It was crowded but not noisy at all as for the spacious seating arrangements) We had a mini tour and information about all the offerings of traditional Arabian delicacies. Having a low appetite, it was truly a challenge to taste test everything as for impressive variety but I did manage to list down my favourites.
Another highlight, the services was the best among all the 30 restaurants that I have visted for the feature. Heads off to the managers, server of the day and rest of the team! What an impressive team!
Choices serves Iftar for AED 185 (per person) including a free flow of soft drinks and traditional Ramadan beverages.
- Salad bar
A huge, orange and white, well presented bar with wide tempting variety of fresh ingredients and excellent dressings. Also included, a selection of Sushi with different dips. The details for each dish is carefully executed and it’s the kind you expect from a well known hotel, just like Bustan by Rotana!
- Appetizers, Bread, Juices and Fruits
The traditional setup was so adorable with a cart and self serve juices tanks! (includes both, Juices and Ramadan beverages).
The Appetizers include Fatayer, Falafel, Soup, Sambousek, Rakakat and more…perfect finger food with right texture and flavor!
- Main course
There were literally 5-6 dishes, variations of chicken, beef and fish in with gravy and/or rice.
- Lamb machos-Juicy lamb served with rice. It had a wonderful combination of rich flavors and ingredients such as, beans, raisins and onions!
- Iranian grill– Consist of both chicken and meat kabab. Both, moist, tender and grilled perfectly!
- Bbq chicken– Pieces of chicken laid on a sticky and sweet bbq sauce. This chicken was definitely a crowd pleaser.
- They had a live cooking station for manakeesh and grills, offering delicious filling inside with so many options available.
Dessert counters were sumptuous and interesting but most importantly incredibly delicious with something to please everyone’s sweet tooth. There were freshly baked treats from Baklawa to ladou or from chocolate to cheesecake. Not to forget, ending dinner with a scoop of ice cream is always a good idea.
Overall, it was a super successful discovery as for the extraordinary feast! It is a bit pricy but worth it as for the great variety and exceptional services!
For more information,
- AED 185 (per person) including a free flow of soft drinks and traditional Ramadan beverages.
- visit http://www.rotanatimes.com/albustanrotana
- or call (04 282 0000)
Thank you Konstantia and rest of the team!
#KeepDiscovering #RamadanAtAlBustan #30dayd30reviews #RamadanwithNazish #Choices