There are two kinds of foodies:
- Those who are only concerned about the food.
- Those who are concerned about both food and ambiance.
Well, I am the kind of a foodie who loves sitting in a beautiful Majlis with luxurious Arabic interior decoration which makes the experience better and that’s exactly what Ritz Carlton offers in corporation with Mamemo Majlis. It is not only about the Majlis, the buffet is also a visual treat and the instrumental Arabic music for the ears.
Iftar is priced at AED 220 per adult and AED 110 per child from 6 to 12 years old.
The lavish buffet featured every bit from each middle eastern cuisines. Soup, Zaatar Manakish, Spinach Fatayer, Seafood selection and Kebab being some of the favourites. We disliked the Ouzi because it was under-cooked and smelled really bad. The dessert included traditional and international sweet and winning stations were crepe and ice cream.
One of the unique course was arabic flavor sushi (yes, really) and surprisingly it was a crowd pleaser!
#Discovering The Ritz-Carlton, @jbr_official with @mamemomajlis 🍴 Each and every detail of the Majlis and Iftar buffet is so beautiful! You don't want to miss it!! ✨ #24- Iftar at Ritz Carlton JBR 🌙 (link in the bio) #KeepDiscovering #RitzCarltonDubai #30days30reviews #RitzCarlton #Mamemomajlis #RamadaninDubai #JBR #MyDubai
- Iftar is available daily from sunset to 8:30 p.m. from June 6 to July 7, 2016, and is priced at AED 220 per adult, AED 110 per child from 6 to 12 years old.
- Suhour is available daily from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. from June 6 to July 7, 2016, and is served a la carte, with a minimum spend of AED 150 per adult.
- For reservations, please contact 04 318 6646 / 055 899 1077 or email RamadanMajlis@ritzcarlton.com
Thank you Bianca and rest of the team!
#KeepDiscovering #RitzCarltonDubai #30days30reviews #RitzCarlton #Mamemomajlis #RamadaninDubai #JBR #MyDubai